05 April 2012

London Calling!

Haven't been there (YET!) but it's the favourite place in the whole wide World for my dear friend Miss T who's birthday is today!!! 
So it's all about her big twenty something day and her dream city :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!! :******

I want to wish you ALL THE BEST, yesterday, today, tomorrow, always... To be happy like you deserve, to smile like you always do,no matter what, to stay funny crazy and all other things I love about you... Most of all I want you to enjoy life like you should and to enjoy your b'day trip to London (again!) later this year, more than ever before :))

Here are some pics for Miss T, all of you and for me, to prepare myself when I get there one day :D









B'day girl :)








I'd like to inform you all that I have recieved my Final Approval today!!! :))) So it's 38 days and counting...

Hugs and Kisses :*


1 comment:

  1. Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.
    Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Air Tickets to Gaborone

    ReplyDelete